The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) provides thesis and dissertation writing grants to education practitioners through the Research for School Improvement Towards Excellence (RSITE) program.
For 2021-2022, the PEAC supports 11 administrators and teachers by giving P80,000 to those writing their dissertations and P40,000 to those finishing their Master’s theses.
Master’s Thesis Writing
- Akeena Rosalie G. Siladan (Central Philippine University Junior High School, Jaro, Iloilo City)
- Anna R. Hundis (Tagum Doctors College, Inc., Davao del Norte)
- Christopher C. Coronado (Holy Redeemer School of Cabuyao, Laguna, Inc.)
- Keith Lloyd B. Alisasis (Bukidnon State University, Valencia City, Bukidnon)
- Krizel D. De Leon (Colegio Montessori De ila Child Development, Inc., Los Banos, Laguna)
- Renelle V. Caraig (STI College, Calamba City, Laguna)
- Alvin B. Barcelona (UST – Angelicum College, Quezon City)
- Carmelita O. Nuqui (Pasig Catholic College, Manila)
- Claudette C. Paracale (University of of San Agustin-JHS, Iloilo City)
- Josephine A. Tandug (University of of San Agustin-BS.ED, Iloilo City)
- Susan Charito A. Agoncillo (South Lakes Integrated School of San Pablo City, Laguna)
All applications with complete requirements and received by the PEAC NS within the application period were processed and then reviewed by an external evaluator using the following criteria: responsiveness to PEAC priorities; potential to contribute to school improvement; potential to contribute to professional improvement; and capability to complete the study within the prescribed grant period.
Successful applicants are advised to wait for the official communication from the PEAC National Secretariat. For inquiries, please send an email to [email protected].