The PEAC organized a meeting of the members of Philippine Education Research Journal (PERJ) Editorial Board last January 13, 2021 via Zoom. The PERJ (https://peac.org.ph/perj/) is an online, peer reviewed, open access journal of the PEAC.
Ms. Doris F. Ferrer, PEAC Executive Director, gave the welcome remarks and presented updates on the programs being implemented by PEAC.
Dr. Joel R. Noche, PERJ Editor in Chief, gave updates on the status of submissions and issues, and presented proposals such as the adoption of structured abstracts, changes in editorial policies and procedures, and targets for the publication. A Q&A followed the presentations and the PERJ EB agreed on resolutions for the publication.
The PERJ Editorial Board is composed of the following members:
- Leonida T. Africa | Member of the Board of Directors, Asia Pacific College
- Angelito Z. Antonio |Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, University of Asia and the Pacific
- Jose Antonio E. Aureada | Regent, University of Santo Tomas Graduate Schools
- Maria Cynthia Rose B. Bautista | Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of the Philippines
- Maria Antonia C. Capili | Director, University Research and Development Center, Trinity University of Asia
- Lourdesita Sobrevega-Chan | Chairperson, University Research Council, Ateneo de Davao University
- Ricardo Ma. D. Nolasco | Professor, Department of Linguistics, University of the Philippines
- Dina S. Ocampo | Professor, College of Education, University of the Philippines
- Enrique G. Oracion | Director, Research and Development Center, Silliman University
- Wilma S. Reyes | Vice President for Research, Planning and Quality Assurance, Philippine Normal University
- Rhodora Angela F. Ferrer | Executive Director, Private Education Assistance Committee National Secretariat
- Joel R. Noche | Associate Professor, Ateneo de Naga University (concurrently PERJ Editor in Chief)