The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) is pleased to announce that the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) approved the renewal of PEAC as CPD (Continuing Professional Development) provider until December 16, 2022. The PEAC is an accredited CPD provider for professional teachers since January 30, 2017 and participants of its training programs shall earn CPD credit units which they can use for the renewal of their license.
The PEAC is also pleased to announce that it shall conduct the in-service training (INSET) for JHS and SHS teachers in summer of 2020. The INSET is a support program of GASTPE (Government Assistance to Students and Teachers in Private Education) which PEAC jointly implements with the Department of Education.
This year’s INSET will be held in 16 regions nationwide which shall start on April 13, 2020 and end on June 21, 2020.
The INSET for JHS teachers is offered in the following tracks and subject areas:
The INSET for SHS teachers is offered in the following core subjects:
- English (Oral Communication; Reading and Writing)
- Filipino (Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino; Pagbasa atPagsusuri ng Iba’t Ibang Teksto Tungo sa Pananaliksik)
- 21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World
- Media and Information Literacy
- General Mathematics
- Statistics and Probability
- Earth and Life Science
- Physical Science
- Introduction to Philosophy of the Human Person
- Physical Education and Health
- Personal Development
- Understanding Culture, Society and Politics
Register online at register.peac.org.ph. Please click below to download the letter to schools, program, schedule and list of venues.
- 2020 Summer JHS INSET Letter to School Heads (with schedule and list of venues)
- 2020 Summer JHS INSET Program
- 2020 Summer SHS INSET Letter to School Heads (with schedule and list of venues)
- 2020 Summer SHS INSET Program
Contributed by the PEAC Training and Development Unit (PEAC-TDU)