The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) and The Inteligente Publishing, Inc. award financial grants to 8 private schools through the Rethinking Education, Championing and Accelerating School Transformation or RECAST program. The formal awarding of the grant was held last November 20, 2020 via Facebook Live during the 5th anniversary celebration of The Inteligente Publishing, Inc.
The first batch of grantee schools will receive Php150,000 each that will support the implementation of online learning programs to ensure their students’ learning continuity, especially during the pandemic.
- Saint Michael’s College of Laguna, Biñan, Laguna
- Berkeley School Inc., Baguio City
- Don Bosco Technical College Cebu Inc., Cebu City
- John B. Lacson Colleges Foundation, Inc., Bacolod City
- Rogationist Academy-Davao Inc., Davao del Sur
- Liceo De Cagayan University, Cagayan de Oro City
- Trinity University of Asia, Quezon City
- St. Scholastica’s College, Manila High School, Malate, Manila
The RECAST 2020-2021 selection committee is composed of the following: Sr. Marissa Viri, RVM, President, Catholic Educational Association of the Philippines (CEAP) and University of the Immaculate Conception; Fr. Cristopher C. Maspara, OAR, President, University of San Jose Recoletos and PEAC Regional Program Director-Region 7; Mr. Narcy Ador Dionisio, CEAP Trustee-Region 3 and Vice President of Our Lady of Sacred Heart College; Dr. Jasper Alontaga, Director, Academic Support for Instructional Services and Technology (ASIST), De La Salle University; Tydz Malangen and Ella Malangen of The Inteligente Publishing; and Ms. Rhodora Angela F. Ferrer, PEAC Executive Director.
Watch the videos:
- RECAST 2020-2021 Awarding Ceremony: https://web.facebook.com/PEACOfficial/videos/648118579217720
- RECAST 2020-2021 Grantee Schools’ Gratitude Messages: https://www.facebook.com/TheInteligentePublishingInc/videos/288866222452812