The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) provides thesis and dissertation writing grants to education practitioners through the Research for School Improvement Towards Excellence (RSITE) program.
For SY 2020-2021, the PEAC supports 11 administrators and teachers pursuing their doctoral degrees with a one-time Php80,000 grant for the writing of their dissertation for one year.
- Allandre S. Afingwan (University of Baguio, Baguio City)
- Eva O. Altura (National Christian Life College-MCA School System, Sto Niño. Marikina City)
- Sr. Mary Michael G. Bactong (Santo Niño Academy, Leyte)
- Lucila R. Calairo (De La Salle University, Dasmariñas City, Cavite)
- Thomas B. Fernandez Jr. (La Salette of Ramon, Inc., Isabela)
- Hannah Dara V. Garay-Nugroho (Father Satunino Urios University, Butuan City)
- Ronnie B. Ilagan (Marian Learning Center and Science High School, Inc., Batangas City)
- James L. Lactao (University of Asia and the Pacific, Pasig City)
- Christian C. Milambiling (Malayan Colleges Laguna, Laguna)
- Resa R. Pestano (Maranatha Christian Academy of Manila, Inc., Manila)
- John Robby R. Robiños (University of Perpetual Help-Molino Campus, Cavite)
All applications with complete requirements and received by the PEAC NS within the application period were processed and then reviewed by an external evaluator using the following criteria: responsiveness to PEAC priorities; potential to contribute to school improvement; potential to contribute to professional improvement; and capability to complete the study within the prescribed grant period.
Successful applicants are advised to wait for the official communication from the PEAC National Secretariat. For inquiries, please send an email to [email protected].