To all Private HEIs with TES Grantees:
The PEAC in coordination with the UniFAST Secretariat is currently finalizing the online portal for billing TES Grantees in SY 2018-2019. The target opening date of the TES Billing System (TBS) shall be on January 21, 2019. Due to this development, please ensure that you prepare the following requirements and documents for billing:
- Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) account under the name of the HEI (Please secure a copy of the IMI1 or STI1 from LBP.)
- Photocopy of Enrolment Assessment Forms per semester/term of all your TES Grantees
- Photocopy of proof of official enrolment of TES Grantees in the HEI
- Tuition (per unit cost) and other fees per academic program per term
- Authorization letter signed by the HEI president for the HEI-designated user of the TBS
TBS user IDs and passwords shall be distributed to the HEIs by the PEAC Regional Secretariat on January 21, 2019. Our PEAC RS directory may be found at https://peac.org.ph/contact-us. The TBS user account shall only be given to the HEI-designated user upon presentation of valid identification card and an authorization letter from the HEI president. HEIs may start accessing their TBS HEI accounts to fill-out necessary data required to bill a TES grantee. Actual creation of TES billing statements shall begin on February 7, 2019.
Finally, we shall soon be announcing the schedule and venue of TES orientations to be held in different areas in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Please visit our website (https://peac.org.ph) regularly for updates on the dates and venues of the TES orientation.