The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) shall convene all Private Higher Education Institutions (PHEIs) participating in the Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) Program on April 6, 2021, 10:00 AM-12:00 NN, via Zoom, to give updates on the PEAC implementation of the said program in SY 2019-2020.
- Each participating PHEI is given two slots only.
- The session is free of charge, but designated school representatives are expected to register online at peac.org.ph starting on March 22, 2021 and the PEAC National Secretariat will send the Zoom details to the registered email addresses.
- Please ensure that you have read and understood the Data Privacy Notice below before proceeding with the registration.
- Click this to register: PEAC Updates on the Implementation of the TES Program. After the registration, please ask the registered attendees to check their email account (Inbox or Junk/Spam folder) for the link to the Zoom registration.
For queries, please send an email to [email protected] For assistance in the registration, please contact the Information Technology and Information Management Unit at 0917-7024213 or send an email to [email protected]
Data Privacy Notice
The session called “PEAC Updates on the Implementation of Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES) Program in 2019-2020” is a special session solely created for updates on the status of the TES Program.
PEAC as Personal Information Controller
PEAC acts as a Personal Information Controller (PIC) as defined under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. According to Sec. 3 of RA 10173, PIC refers to a person or organization who controls the collection, holding, processing or use of personal information, including a person or organization who instructs another person or organization to collect, hold, process, use, transfer, or disclose personal information on his or her behalf.
Personal Information Collected
PEAC shall collect the following personal information from registrants; these information are needed for the provision of the service:
1. Full name
2. Personal E-mail address
3. PHEI information
4. Contact Number
5. Photo, audio and/or video recording of the participants during the meeting
The collected personal information shall be utilized solely for documentation and attendance-recording purposes. Photo, audio and/or video recording of the participants during the meeting shall be kept by the PEAC for documentation and these may be subject to editing, duplication, distribution, and publication in support of its programs.
Only authorized PEAC personnel shall have access to the personal information collected. Electronic transmittal shall be done using official PEAC communications media only. Print-outs shall be handled by authorized PEAC personnel only.
Except for item no. 5, personal information shall be stored up to 1 year from the end of the orientation. At the end of the retention period, hard copies shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized or otherwise destroyed through the use of secure digital technology.
Access, Correction and Erasure
Every participant has the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that PEAC holds about him/her, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if he/she thinks it is erroneous. Also, the participant may request for the complete erasure of his or her personal information from PEAC’s servers. To do so, and for any other matters relating to the processing of personal data, he/she may contact Mr. Butch Evarola, [email protected].