The Leading for Educational Achievement Program (LEAP), is a program of assistance for private schools to support school improvement efforts through a mechanism of partnership with experts who will guide the schools in initiating and sustaining initiatives that will contribute to improving the school and student outcomes.
PEAC has approved a partnership with the Lasallian Schools Supervision Services Association, Inc. (LASSSAI) to provide supervision and other services in the areas of administration and governance, instructional program, and school personnel.
LASSSAI is an office of the De La Salle Philippines (DLSP) headed by the De La Salle brothers which aims to assist academic institutions through supervision, management and administration. The Lasallian Schools Supervision Office (LASSO), the implementing arm of the LASSSAI, was created to continue the task of supervising schools.
List of LEAP participating schools in SY 2018-2019
First Batch of LEAP Schools
1. Albuera Private High School | Albuera, Leyte
2. Atheneum | Noveleta, Cavite
3. Baguio City Science Foundation | Baguio City
4. Divine Word School of Marilao | Marilao, Bulacan
5. Fortress College | Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
6. Magballo Catholic High School | Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
7. Northeastern Integrated School of San Agustin | San Agustin, Isabela
8. PanPacific University | Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
9. Riverview High School | Mabini, Pangasinan
10. St. Lawrence The Deacon Academy | Bangui, Ilocos Norte