Leading for Educational Achievement Program (LEAP)
PEAC issues LEAP Batch 4 guidelines for school year 2021-2022
The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) invites eligible ESC-participating schools to send letters of intent to participate in the Leading for Educational Achievement Program (LEAP) for school year 2021-2022. LEAP is a program of assistance that provides support to ESC schools preparing for the PEAC recertification visit thus ensuring compliance with the standards and minimum requirements mandated by the Department of Education (DepEd) for the junior high school program. LEAP is a partnership with the Lasallian Schools Supervision Services Association, Inc. (LASSSSAI).
LASSSAI is an office of the De La Salle Philippines (DLSP) headed by the De La Salle brothers which aims to assist academic institutions through supervision, management and administration. The Lasallian Schools Supervision Office (LASSO), the implementing arm of the LASSSAI, was created to continue the task of supervising schools.
The PEAC National Secretariat (PEAC NS) shall send a communication to the eligible schools based on the selection criteria. Qualified schools that are interested to participate in the program should send a letter of intent to [email protected] with “LEAP Batch 4 – [Name of Institution]” as subject of the email. The Communications and Research Unit will accept letters of intent until June 25, 2021.
For inquiries, send an email to [email protected] or contact 0917-163-1100.
For inquiries, concerns and clarifications:
Communications and Research Unit Contact Details:
Email Address: [email protected]
List of LEAP participating schools in SY 2018-2019
First Batch of LEAP Schools
1. Albuera Private High School | Albuera, Leyte
2. Atheneum | Noveleta, Cavite
3. Baguio City Science Foundation | Baguio City
4. Divine Word School of Marilao | Marilao, Bulacan
5. Fortress College | Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
6. Magballo Catholic High School | Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
7. Northeastern Integrated School of San Agustin | San Agustin, Isabela
8. PanPacific University | Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
9. Riverview High School | Mabini, Pangasinan
10. St. Lawrence The Deacon Academy | Bangui, Ilocos Norte
List of LEAP participating schools in SY 2019-2020
Second Batch of LEAP Schools
1. Holy Rosary Academy of Sipalay | Negros Occidental
2. Osias Educational Foundation | La Union
3. St. Mary of the Lake Mission School | Negros Occidental
List of LEAP participating schools in SY 2020-2021
Third Batch of LEAP Schools
1. Colegio de San Juan de Dios, Inc. | San Rafael, Bulacan
2. Polytechnic College of La Union Special Science High School | Agoo, La Union
3. Sta. Cruz Academy of Lubao, Inc. | Lubao, Pampanga
4. St. Joseph’s Academy of Malinao Inc. | Malinao, Aklan
5. Saint Vincent Institute | Maribojoc, Bohol