Rethinking Education, Championing and Accelerating School Transformation (RECAST)
The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) and The Inteligente Publishing, Inc. award financial grants to 10 private schools through the Rethinking Education, Championing and Accelerating School Transformation or RECAST program. The formal awarding of the grant will be held during the anniversary celebration of The Inteligente Publishing on November 17, 2021.
The second batch of grantee schools will receive Php150,000 each that will support the implementation of online learning programs to ensure their students’ learning continuity, especially during the pandemic.
- De La Salle University – Dasmariñas Senior High School (Dasmariñas City, Cavite)
- LORMA Colleges Basic Education Schools (La Union)
- H.O.P.E Christian Academy, Inc. (La Trinidad, Benguet)
- San Jose School of La Trinidad, Inc. (La Trinidad, Benguet)
- Cebu Roosevelt Memorial Colleges (Bogo City, Cebu)
- Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion Inc. (Cebu City)
- Assumption College of Davao (Davao City)
- Saint James High School of Buenavista, Agusan, Inc. (Agusan del Norte)
- United Christian Academy (Paranaque City)
- Holy Redeemer School of Kalookan, Inc. (Caloocan City)
For inquiries, concerns and clarifications:
Communications and Research Unit Contact Details:
Email Address: [email protected]