Philippine Education Research Journal
The Philippine Education Research Journal (PERJ) is an online, peer-‐reviewed, open access journal that is the official research publication of the Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC). Published twice a year, it serves as a platform for the dissemination of research of interest to decision makers, policy makers, and educational leaders and practitioners. Its focus is on Philippine education.
The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) invites researchers to submit papers for the PERJ. Interested researchers should read the PERJ Editorial Policies and Procedures, Author Guidelines, and Review Guidelines.
Those interested should email their article to [email protected] and indicate “PERJ 2018-2019 Submission” as subject.
For inquiries, please call the Communications and Research Unit at (02) 840-6006.
PERJ Editorial Board
- Prof. Leonida Africa Member, Board of Director, Asia Pacific College
- Dr. Angelito Antonio, Vice Dean of the School of Education and Human Development (SED), University of Asia and the Pacific
- Fr. Jose Antonio E. Aureada, O.P., Regent, Graduate School, University of Santo Tomas
- Dr. Maria Cynthia Rose B. Bautista, Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of the Philippines
- Dr. Vincent Fabella, President, Jose Rizal University
- Br. Dennis Magbanua FSC, President, De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
- Dr. Ricardo Ma. Nolasco, Professor of Linguistic, University of the Philippines-Diliman
- Dr. Dina Ocampo, Fomer Undersecretary for Curriculum and Instruction Faculty Member, College of Education, University of the Philippines-Diliman
- Dr. William Padolina, President, National Academy of Science and Technology-Philippines
- Dr. Carmelita Quebengco, Chancellor Emeritus, De La Salle University
- Dr. Wilma S. Reyes, Vice President for Research, Planning and Quality Assurance, Philippine Normal University
- Dr. Tereso Tullao, Professor of Economics, De La Salle University
- Dr. John Paul Vergara, Vice President for the Loyal Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
- Ms. Rhodora Angela F. Ferrer, PEAC Executive Director
- Dr. Joel Reyes Noche,PERJ Editor in Chief, ECE and CpE Department, Ateneo de Naga University