Philippine Education Research Journal
The Philippine Education Research Journal (PERJ) is an online, peer-‐reviewed, open access journal that is the official research publication of the Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC). Published twice a year, it serves as a platform for the dissemination of research of interest to decision makers, policy makers, and educational leaders and practitioners. Its focus is on Philippine education.
The Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC) invites researchers to submit papers for the PERJ. Interested researchers should read the PERJ Editorial Policies and Procedures, Author Guidelines, and Review Guidelines.
Those interested should email their article to [email protected] and indicate “PERJ 2018-2019 Submission” as subject.
For inquiries, please call the Communications and Research Unit at (02) 840-6006.
PERJ Editorial Board
- Prof. Leonida Africa, Asia Pacific College
- Dr. Angelito Antonio, University of Asia and the Pacific
- Fr. Jose Antonio E. Aureada, University of Santo Tomas
- Dr. Cynthia Rose B. Bautista, University of the Philippines
- Dr. Ricardo Ma. Nolasco, University of the Philippines
- Dr. Dina Ocampo, University of the Philippines
- Dr. Wilma Reyes, Philippine Normal University
- Dr. Lourdesita Sobrevega-Chan, Ateneo de Davao University
- Dr. Maria Antonia C. Capili, Trinity University of Asia
- Dr. Enrique G. Oracion, Silliman University
- Ms. Rhodora Angela F. Ferrer, PEAC Executive Director
- Dr. Joel Reyes Noche,PERJ Editor in Chief, ECE and CpE Department, Ateneo de Naga University