PEAC Executive Director Doris F. Ferrer is one of the newly elected members of the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU) Board of Trustees. PAASCU is a service organization that quality assures academic programs of its member schools and does institutional accreditation to support and ensure the continuous development of member schools.
The new set of Board of Trustees members and officers was elected last May 28, 2021.
- President: Edmundo L. Fernandez, FSC, President, La Salle Green Hills
- Vice President: Sr. Ma. Marissa R. Viri, RVM, President, University of the Immaculate Conception
- Secretary: Sr. Merceditas O. Ang, SPC, President, St. Paul University Philippines
- Treasurer: Fr. John Christian U. Young, President, Fr. Saturnino Urios University
- Joel E. Tabora, SJ, President, Ateneo de Davao University
- Marc V. Hernandez, Chair, PAASCU Commission on Elementary Education
- Gilbert B. Sales, CICM, President, Saint Louis University
- Antonio S. Samson, SJ, Chair, Private Education Retirement Annuity Association (PERAA)
- Josefina F. Nebres, ICM, School Directress, St. Theresa’s College Quezon City
- Maria Luz C. Vilches, Vice President for the Loyola Schools, Ateneo De Manila University
- Ramon L. Arcadio, Chair, PAASCU Commission on Medical Education
- Rhodora Angela Fernandez-Ferrer, Executive Director, Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC)
- Carmelita I. Quebengco, Chancellor Emeritus and University Fellow, De La Salle University
The official PAASCU announcement can be accessed here: https://paascu.org.ph/index.php/2021/06/01/paascu-welcomes-new-board-of-trustees/